Learn how our highly scalable, accurate, and performant solutions can empower, enable and safeguard your business.
Integrate construction management platforms with other platforms to maintain continuous business operations.
Automate content migration, backup and sync building project files across platforms and remote sites to improve operational efficiency.
DryvIQ offers connectors for Procore and Autodesk BIM 360 Docs, enabling the integration of building information modeling and construction management platforms with any of the Dryv platform’s supported content systems.
With these integrations, your firm can synchronize your internal Autodesk BIM 360 or Procore instance with external tenants as well as other common platforms used in the industry, including:
- Google Drive
- Many others
Maintain ownership and possession of project data
Large scale building projects often require continuous, complex coordination between internal and external collaborators. This can pose enormous challenges for AEC—architecture, construction and engineering—firms managing multiple projects and remote job sites.
With the Dryv platform, you can synchronize or migrate content across disparate cloud and on-premises platforms, or between various geographic locations. Ensure the right documents make it into the right hands exactly when they’re needed—so you can deliver projects on time and on budget.
- Improve content retention & ownership—maintain ownership and governance of project files that reside in an external contractor’s BIM or content management platform
- Streamline collaboration among stakeholders—sync content across disparate platforms and remote sites to enable seamless collaboration across jobs and stakeholders
- Deliver real-time project data—enable on-demand access to the most up-to-date project files from anywhere, anytime, on any device
After searching for other migration tools to complete their move to Office 365, Dyno Nobel discovered that what they truly needed was a synchronization tool.
Commercial Contracting Corporation discovered DryvIQ on a recommendation from Citrix and quickly implemented the solution.
DryvIQ decreased upload, processing and data distribution, delivering mission-critical information to the right hands in virtually real time after publishing.
- Seamless integration with Autodesk BIM 360 Docs and Procore
- Optimized for low-bandwidth remote sites
- Zero impact to end-users, existing systems, ancillary integrations or operations
- Executes content transfers in the background, synchronizing source and destination temporarily or indefinitely
- Automatic transformation and management of forbidden target system file names, characters and types
- Full migration simulation, predicting outcomes and providing deep insight into all organizational content
- Selectively sync content and folders based on rules, events, metadata, and filters
- Preserves existing content governance and retention policies