[ANN ARBOR, Mich., July 20, 2023] – DryvIQ, the leader in unstructured data management, today announced it has achieved its SOC 2 security certification. This successful completion of the SOC 2 audit validates DryvIQ’s unwavering commitment to classifying, managing, and protecting unstructured data for the world’s largest organizations.
“With SOC 2 compliance, our customers can place absolute confidence in our ability to keep their sensitive data secure,” said Sean Nathaniel, CEO of DryvIQ. “This gold standard of data security certifications is a testament to our core values and unrelenting drive to earn and maintain the trust of our customers, and what should be expected of an industry leader in unstructured data management and protection.”
A System and Organization Controls 2 Type II Examination (SOC 2) provides a report on the certified organization’s internal controls and how it protects customer data and sensitive information. Through this process, DryvIQ demonstrated its adherence to data security, availability, and confidentiality standards developed by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA).
The SOC 2 examination defines criteria for managing customer data based on five trust service principles. DryvIQ satisfied each of the trust principles in the following ways:
- Security: DryvIQ maintains rigorous oversight against unauthorized physical and logical access by implementing industry standards and best practices in data security.
- Availability: The DryvIQ unstructured data management platform provides rapid, dynamic scaling while maintaining high availability for enterprise customers.
- Processing integrity: The management, transmission, and safe arrival of sensitive data is core to DryvIQ’s software design philosophy and corporate mission.
- Confidentiality: DryvIQ’s commitment to confidentiality safeguards its customers against the risk of data exposure.
- Privacy: DryvIQ has pledged to maintain data privacy and will never share customer data or metadata with third parties.
DryvIQ’s SOC 2 audit was completed by Insight Assurance in June 2023. Upon request, DryvIQ customers, prospects, and partners may obtain a copy of the SOC 2 Report. Learn more about DryvIQ’s security and compliance program, including additional certifications like ISO 27001.
DryvIQ is the leading unstructured data management company. Leveraging the speed and scale of DryvIQ’s patented platform, organizations can continuously classify, manage, and migrate their unstructured data across cloud and on-premises systems. More than 1,100 organizations worldwide trust DryvIQ to fuel their data modernization journey, resulting in increased efficiencies, decreased risk, and reduced costs.