- Mortenson engineers are able to sync their on-premises network shared drives with BIM 360 Field — making it easier to manage each project while eliminating long import times.
Preserve ownership and possession of project data
Large scale building projects often require continuous, complex coordination between internal and external collaborators. This can pose enormous challenges for AEC (Architecture, Construction and Engineering) firms managing multiple projects and remote job sites.
With DryvIQ, you can synchronize or migrate files across disparate cloud and remote office/site network servers, or between various geographic locations. Ensure the right documents make it into the right hands exactly when they’re needed, so you can deliver projects on time and on budget.
- Improve file retention & ownership — maintain ownership and governance of project files that reside in an external contractor’s BIM or content management platform
- Streamline collaboration among stakeholders — sync files across platforms and remote sites to enable seamless collaboration across jobs and stakeholders
- Deliver real-time project data — enable on-demand access to the most up-to-date project files from anywhere, anytime, on any device
"DryvIQ adds yet another step towards efficiency optimization."
DryvIQ created a bridge to connect our network drives to the project library in BIM 360 Field — dramatically increasing the speed of access to files while automating the workflow.
Integrates with construction management platforms
DryvIQ offers connectors for Procore and Autodesk BIM 360 Docs, enabling the integration of building information modeling and construction management platforms with any of the DryvIQ platform’s supported file systems.
- Seamless integration with Autodesk BIM 360 Docs and Procore
- Optimized for low-bandwidth remote sites
- Executes content transfers in the background
- Synchronizes source and destination temporarily or indefinitely
After searching for other migration tools to complete their move to Office 365, Dyno Nobel discovered that what they truly needed was a synchronization tool.
Commercial Contracting Corporation discovered DryvIQ on a recommendation from Citrix and quickly implemented the solution.
DryvIQ decreased upload, processing and data distribution, delivering mission-critical information to the right hands in virtually real time after publishing.